Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fun Weekend

Last night went out with 7 girls to celebrate one of my best friends birthday! Les turned 40 on Nov 5th. We meet at her house and headed to Eville to Cheeseburger in Paradise! LOVE IT! Ok so we got there and there was a 2 man band playing = they were GRRREEATTT! Had A LOT of GOOOOOD LAUGHS!!!! We ended up leaving there and headed to Kohls since they were open till 1:00 our time!! { I am not a big Kohls fan } I was so STUNNED when I walked in to see all the Christmas stuff!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hate it! ESP with the AWESOME weather we are having!!!

Sat. Jason is playing in a tourney-so him and C headed out for the day! I was all alone again-this gets so boring sometimes---I got all my work done and headed to the field for old times sake! {I use to go to ALL the tourneys and to EVERY single game......but things have changed here in the last 2 years...I dont go as much----but I did enjoy it today. {Even got in a jeep ride in between games-it was nice--just me & J...Carter stayed at the field with the guys--he was not leaving} ......... ONLY problem is....... WHERE ARE ALL my OLD SOFTBALL FRIENDS?? I did not know to many people-sure do MISS them-we were one big family!!! Made lots of friends. Carter loves it!!! He and Jason are still there- The guys play ball in between games-tonight they were playing football- AS far as me-I headed home---I was getting chilly and wanted my nice warm bed!!! until next time == good night

Sun. Church and UL party at My BESTIES house in Eville tomorrow-- and then the funeral home. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue to PRAY for my friend Janet and her family as they will go thru 2 VERY HARD TRYING DAYS the next couple of days --and then put them on your prayer list to lift them up!! THANK YOU!!!! CAN NOT IMAGINE-burying a child at 16!!!! GOD BLESS THE SCHMIDTS and GIVE THEM THE STRENGTH and PEACE that they so need right now--thank you Lord!!!

1 comment:

living room design said...

Hey
This blog is truly remarkable, Thank you for the truly amazing write-up, Sweet! Thanks
With Best Wishes
bedroom | sofa | kitchen | bathroom | living room