Sunday, August 16, 2009

VINYL Photo Prints

COMING SOON!!!!
you won't want to miss this!!!
Uppercase Living has announced that they are coming out with a new product -{ and I might add VERY COOL} ............Vinyl Photo Prints!! A NEW application that allows you to transform ANY high quality photo into a LARGER -Than-Life, Dynamic element. Photo prints are printed on high quality vinyl that can be easily placed on ANY surface-and best of all they can be REUSED!!!! There's not a better, more
unique way to turn traditional pictures and bare walls into eye-catching works of art.
So get ready cause this is going to be AWESOME and you are gonna want one. Grab your kids photos- pick one out get it to me and UL will do the rest.
GREAT for GIFT GIVING and with Christmas @ the corner- the kids will love them!
{A few months back my husband and son were searching the Internet for a "FAT
HEAD" of Albert Pujols-- and they found one & so now we have a 6 ft tall Life size picture up in our basement and the BEST part now is that UPPERCASE LIVING sells these and we can make our very own pictures of Carter playing ball or whatever..}
I am so pumped and ready to show you....ORDERING starts Sept 15th.
e-mail me for more details!!! amy.stamm@insightbb.com
PS I have tried and tried to make these into NEW paragraphs...BUT Iam done-It wont work??? not sure what is up?? SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Amy,
Thanks for commenting on my blog, I appreciate comments.
I happen to have my own vinyl cutting machine and make up my own lettering but thanks for the info. I am familiar with UCL and am very impressed with their designers. They come up with some beautiful designs.