Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all ----- Mothers-Grandmothers-Stepmothers and even Godmothers.....today is you SPECIAL DAY--I hope you enjoyed it!!!! I did... We did a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Thanks CARTER for a WONDERFUL DAY~!! I love you buddy!!
XOXOXO MOM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To my mother: Mom I love you sooo much!!!!! THANKS for ALL the wonderful things you do for me and my family! You go ABOVE and BEYOND!!! I only HOPE I can be the BEST like you someday--you are ALWAYS there for us!!!! thank you thank you!!!!
Love you!! Amy

Today in church the sermon was about telling your mom you love her!!! If you do not tell her== PLEASE go tell her= if she is far away call her === if she has passed away goto her grave and tell her!! IT IS NEVER to late. I AM SOOOOOO BLESSED--- I grew up always telling my parents I love them... There is not a time that goes by that I talk with them or see them that I do not do this! I only HOPE and PRAY Carter does the same.... What are you waiting for--go call your mom and tell her you love her!!!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! Back to the laundry now!! HAHA



No comments: