Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

After church we headed to my sisters house and had the egg hunt!
Here is Carter on the diving board trying to get an egg---- Ok kids who did this? Boys??? :)



Carter is all smiles.......having fun

Carter and Chloe are the youngest two-- so she hunted with him --thanks Chloe!! and Em too--

Here are all my nieces and nephews along with my parents~! They took this one from tallest grandchild to smallest ......

Here we are......

NEXT HOUSE...NEXT HUNT......
Carter has already taken his shirt off ......and was comfy now at home

we ate and opened presents and then had to get a game of ball in with all of his new gifts.....
no these arent new here---they were laying there and I thought this would be a cute picture! He did get all baseball stuff of course..

here is Grannie Dad and Carter coming back from retreiving a ball.....

Well I gotta go Carter just came in to get me !!! Have a good rest of the day!!!









1 comment:

Shannon said...

loved all the pics! great family one and loved the one of carter at kristy's...

glad to see you enjoyed your day... love ya'll!