Sunday, April 19, 2009

MY SISTER ~

Hey all- Just a note to let you know my sister Kelly goes in Wed. for surgery at 1:00! She is ready to get this all behind her.......... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray that they get it ALL and that it is NOT in the lymph nodes- Pray that God guides the Drs hands---Pray for her husband -daughter and son as well as my parents- Also pray that she stays positive....she has been so strong thru this all pray that that continues..... Thanks so much!!! May God continue to BLESS each and everyone of you!!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Will be praying!

Hope you guys had a great weekend!
Love ya!

Nicole said...

I have been praying and thinking of all of you! Let me know how it goes later this week, ok? xox Nicole

Leah Robinson said...

I'm praying!

Jaima said...

Praying for all of you here too!!! Hope everything goes well, and tell Kelly I'll be thinking of her on Wednesday!

Amy S said...

thanks guys---very much appreciated!!!!!! youll never know!!!