Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Picture Frames--- by Jason

Ok -- so finally I got some pictures..... Jason was on a roll this week after getting two more orders and so he decided to go ahead and make a bunch to have ready. All he has to do is cut a hole----either 4x6 or 5x7. And then paint = color choices are black-cream barn red-or whatever you come up with!


Here are the two sizes side by side......


Dana this has your name on it...... 18x18



and.....this one a 24 x 24 with a 5x7 hole is yours Leah!!!
all he has to do is distress them yet.......



This is the very first one he made..."pretty special" I may add. I had told Jason about 2 years ago{and ONLY 3 days before Christmas--eek I'm good at that } that I knew exactly what I wanted for Christmas BUT he had to make it....Well Christmas Day here he comes with one for me!! There were no words on it -- for awhile and it was just perfect....and then I started selling Uppercase Living and that was exactly what it needed!! I take this one to all of my shows........

I love them-- he has sold so many already-they make great wedding gifts- {In fact Jason's cousin gets married this weekend and she is getting one- Anna hope your not reading this :) } My cousin gets married in July and "registered" for 3 of them for her new house for the kids pictures. I have given them for Christmas and Birthday gifts--teacher gifts --baby gifts and even for a funeral gift..

The Cost........
well the large one 24 x 24 is $70.00 and the
smaller one 18 x 18 is $50. Order an Uppercase Living transfer from ME to go on them and Jason knocks off $10.00. So there you have it--anyone interested -just get in touch ---email me at: amy.stamm@insightbb.com





1 comment:

Leah Robinson said...

YAY!!!!!!! I was just telling Joe about it....so I'm glad you posted pictures, b/c now he knows what I'm talking about hahaha!!! Can't wait to get mine!