Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What are you doing for New Years?

WELL WELL WELL!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING NEW YEARS EVE??? That is always the ? and I never really care OR think about it UNTIL the day before! TODAY is that day.....I drove poor Kris nutts trying to come with something! Sorry Kris!!

- I called Paoli-to see how long tubbing was open and they close to early. Called Santas Lodge same thing---I think we are either opting for 1 or 2 things-- goto the movie Marley and me! OR rent movies and stay home {Jason wants to see Facing the Giants and the Ultimate Gift again- if you have not seen these movies-please do so.. they are both FANTASTIC} not sure if Carter will sit still thru these may have to throw a kid one in there....problem is movies and me dont mix--cause I fall asleep! So we shall see..... Happy Healthy New Year to ALL whatever you may do!!! ENJOY!

No comments: