Monday, December 1, 2008

Can you say SNOW~

some more that is! I LOVE SNOW!! WE (my whole family love snow) When my G-ma Greaty was alive we use to always call her at the first sign of a snowflake. Now that she is gone - I call my mother instead. It is just so peaceful and beautiful! I just love watching it fall! Today at work I went outside for break and just stood there and let it fall on my face..Kris then came out and she too did the same thing. There is something so heavenly about it. My great friend Shannon lives in Chicago and I KNOW she probably has much more snow and I am so jealous.... :) I know this may sound carney to some- but in the evening I will goto the window and look out at the street light to see if it is still snowing. When I wake up in the morning to snow - I am HAPPY......BUT if it has stopped I am not so happy.....there is just something about watching it snow that makes me happy! So... let it snow let it snow let it snow!!! :)

No comments: