Sunday, January 11, 2009

Here's to Kris.....

Congratulations Kris! One of my GREAT friends just annouced today that she has started her own blog....yeah--- It is called MY BLAND LIFE.. let me tell you that is as far from the truth as possible. This girl has been thru so much and still has FAITH - HOPE - and LOVE like you have never seen... {Her first marriage she was a BLAND- therefore her kids are BLANDS-- she then remarried after being a widow for several years} ANYWAYS....she is my ROCK--She is ALWAYS there for me - we laugh we cry-we joke- we even get in trouble together (at work) she prays for me - we share stories about our kids-husbands-friends-God..she is even Santa for me.....we have this relationship that we can figure out what the other one is trying to say without even saying it...ha Kris I know you know what I mean!!

...... ANYWAYS in high school I use to goto WINKS at Ferdinand and there was this girl that worked there--never knew her but always always seen her and she waited on me ok now fast forward 20 years......My boss was interviewing one day and this girl walks in and said hi Im Kris, she went into her interview and I was like man- I know her from somewhere. Well when she was done, she stopped to chat for a miniute and I was like I KNOW YOU from somewhere but I cant place you
{I hate when that happens} and she looked at me like GIRL - I have never seen you in my life...ha ANYWAYS after standing there awhile we finally figured out WHERE it was it was WINKS!! OMG that was to funny! We were meant to meet up again...and I thank GOD for that.. she is my ROCK and I am so thankful for her....

Like I said earlier this girl has been thru the mill and back and believe you me---you would of never guessed it.......so heres to Kris !!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

What a neat story!

Kris said...

Amy you are such a doll. You always manage to make me feel so special. Thank you for all the wonderful comments. You know I feel the same way about you. I can ALWAYS depend on you. And you know from all our conversations how important that is for me to be able to say about someone. I am so thankful that you are in my life. Knowing you has made me a better person.

Amy S said...

AWE- thanks!DITTO