Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Phase 2 -






Ok Phase 2 of the remoldeling is not quite as easy as Phase 1 was--Here are some picture of Jason and Carter working on getting the floor up.. We had carpet and under the carpet is the stuff that has been there for 60 yeah 60 years...and let me tell you it has stuck well....way underneath that is the original hardwood that we are looking for. {If anyone has ever done this or know anyone that has PLEASE contact me ASAP!} It is going to take a lot of hard work- tonite after work at 4:30 I got home to Jason and Carter working on it- Jason since 2:30 and Carter since 4:00. We worked till 7:45 on it and this is all we got done... think Outcome right---stay focused! :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow! Amy! Can't believe your house! And Carter is getting so big! The pic in the last post I could hardly believe him... ya know the one before practice he was so pumped up about:)

As far as the bachelor goes... I've like Melissa from the get go, but last night I started to really like the tall southern girl, who's got the little girl...

Leah Robinson said...

Looks like you have a great helper!!