Monday, January 12, 2009

Phase 1 of Remoldeling!!!

Ok well we officially started....here I posted the before pictures of our process. We are re-doing our kitchen-dining room and sun room. Cant wait--Oh God give me patience. :) Plasterers(sp??)were here all day today and they will be back tomorrow and again Fri. We will then wait (So I was told tonite) 2 weeks to paint! YIKES- oh well I really don't even have my paint figured out yet-so this is good----If anyone is planning on coming over-be prepared...ha I keep telling myself it will be worth it.....ok so next is the ripping out of the carpet and kitchen floor....HOPEFULLY there is hardwood under there and we will re-do that to look nice....this is our plan. but.... we shall see...Jason wants to go for the counter tops too but I am not sure yet--ONE thing that is helping me thru this is I don't have to cook-or so I said. I told Jason and he was like WHAT!! hey whats wrong with turkey sandwiches......soup......tuna....sounds good and easy to me :)Ok here are the pictures before Mehringer's were here. and then the after dungeon look!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow AMY! Almost didn't recognize the place! Can't wait to see the finished look!

Kris said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see it when it is done. I would love to do something to mine-I just don't want to pay for it. LOL

Amy S said...

yeh me either ha!